If you want several people within your organisation to develop SimVenture Classic skills and teaching expertise, then let us come to you to provide on-site training. Clients fully appreciate the difference we can make:
You were right, Mike was absolutely perfect and delivered everything and more than I expected. All trainees were accounting lecturers, course and module leaders and they certainly grilled him. All were more than happy with what they received and are intending to use it in their teaching in some way.
Penelope Marshall Kalina – UCLAN
On-site training develops SimVenture Classic skills
• Expert tuition from a qualified SimVenture Classic trainer
• Bespoke training and support to meet your precise learning objectives
• Training held on a date and time to suit you
• All preparation and provision of relevant delegate materials
• Delegates work together to share knowledge and best practice
• Fast and immediate results
• Suitable for up to 12 people (per trainer) per training session
• Half day, full day and multiple day options available
We will work with you to decide on the appropriate content and delivery and provide training materials for all delegates subject to your agreement. On the day, the trainer will work at an appropriate pace and allow people to work in teams and/or as individuals depending on what was agreed as part of the original planning.
Training prices range from £600 + VAT (half day) up to £1,500 for a full day on-site including all travel costs (UK only). For more details, testimonials from satisfied clients and/or to request a training session, get in touch and we’ll do the rest.