Setting new standards in Business Training and Education
- Multi-platform, accessible on PC, Tablet, Mac etc. from any internet enabled location.
- 'Core Skills Programme' gives users all the basics within 90 minutes.
- Diverse and dynamic environment, requiring users to monitor and respond to changes through regular research and analysis.
- Sophisticated market simulation with a broad range of segments creating a rich learning environment with numerous strategic options.
Breadth of Content
- All standard business functions from finance & operations through to sales & marketing
- Extended business content, including environment, CSR, ethics and branding
- Enhanced depth in key business areas such as research, design, planning and segmentation
- Options for exporting information for presentations and submissions
- Business simulation key features emphasise strategy over micro management
- Widely customisable to facilitate learning or focus on specific areas
- Intuitive navigation with varied layout formats and custom content
- Live ‘control tower’ access to:
- organise, monitor and communicate with individuals and user-groups
- modify activity settings dynamically
- Integral communications to allow teams to work together from remote locations
- Multiplayer experience so users can compete directly against each other
- Guidance presents information at the point of need, with extended information just a click away
- Extended business cycles of up to 10 years
SimVenture Evolution doesn’t replace the Classic SimVenture software but instead complements and builds on the original business simulation. Use this table to compare the 2 products.
|Features||SimVenture Classic||SimVenture Evolution|
|Hosting/Environment||Off-line software installed on institutional PCs/Server||On-line/Cloud based|
|Simulation focus context||Micro start-up to small business||Larger-scale start-up to SME|
|Simulation focus experience||In-depth tactical decisions with some strategy options||Strategic management and decision making|
|Scope of simulation||First 3 simulated years (played in monthly turns)||First 10 simulated years (played in quarterly turns)|
|Nature of product/service within the simulation||'Computers'||Launches with 'Bicycles'. Other module options will be added|
|Purchase options (also see pricing)||Per computer licence||Per user account|
|Integrated on-line teaching environment with direct access to user/group work||No||Yes|
|On-line communication with and assessment of user work||No||Yes|
|Performance and financial data available to download & print||Yes||Yes|
|Availability of ready-made scenarios/activities||Yes (Scenarios and the ability to create custom Scenarios using Save & Load feature)||Yes (Subject-based activities with accompanying materials)|
|Running competitions||Player versus computer only||Player versus computer & direct player versus player|
|Suitable for individual and team-based work||Yes||Yes|